Senior Java Mobile Developer
SENIOR JAVA MOBILE DEVELOPER
· Responsible for the design, development, enhancement, triage, and debugging of J2E, Java & Mobile applications.
· Ensure that all key technical requirements are identified, estimated, designed, documented, implemented and integration tested.
· Produce detailed technical specifications based on business requirements documents.
· Build high quality designs & solutions using your expertise in Java and JEE and in accordance with the company development standards.
· Ensure that consistent design patterns, methodologies and design documentation are maintained across all of your development projects.
· Perform (and support) technical & design reviews of your own and other IT projects.
· Unit test all your code prior to release to ensure quality solutions are delivered. Provide additional support on delivered code when necessary.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Hold a third level degree or appropriate professional qualification.
· At least 8 years of experience developing core Java and Web based (B2B and/or B2C) and mobile applications.
· Experience of developing hybrid mobile application using Cordova and Ionic frameworks.
· Experience of developing J2E applications which integrate to a relational database backend (Oracle).
· Strong experience of developing applications using Spring.
· Good working knowledge of relational databases and a good understanding of object relationship frameworks like Hibernate.
· Solid experience of delivering projects using XML and Web Service (REST) design
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Salary||€70K - €75K|