ERP Project Manager
There currently is a vacancy for an ERP Project Manager based in Ireland. Candidate must have at least 5 years’ hands – on experience managing and implementing mid – market ERP projects . I am looking for a dedicated individual with exceptional organisation and communication skills and ability to manage and lead ERP implementation projects .
Role Summary/Key Responsibilities:
▪ Understand client’s business requirements to determine the scope of the project and deliver solutions most suitable for their business .
▪ Develop, plan and implement ERP implementation project.
▪ Set deadlines, assign responsibilities , monitor and report progress for the ERP project.
▪ The ability to coordinate and manage a number of ERP projects at the same time.
▪ Demonstrate the ability to quickly understand a business situation; make a good judgement ; prompt decision to facilitate timely resolution and navigate to successful outcomes .
▪ Effective project leadership through proactively identify ing and communicat ing issues and risks and manage their effective resolution and/or mitigation.
▪ Manage client variations and changes to project scope of deliverables , time, quality , costs , resources and ensure that change controls and project governance procedures are adhered to .
▪ Take ownership of project success by proactively directing, mentoring and coaching as needed to raise the bar on project delivery quality.
▪ Minimum bachelor’s degree.
▪ At least 5 years’ experience managing full life cycle ERP implementation projects.
▪ Track record of implementing ERP projects in different industries.
▪ Good understanding of the requirements of the Manufacturing and Distribution sectors .
▪ Professional presence and demeanour in both communication and presentation skills.
▪ Self – driven and ambitious individual who can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with minimum supervision .
▪ Ability to quickly and effectively build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues .
▪ Excellent problem – solving skills , use of MS Project and MS Visio software.
▪ Project Management (PMP, Prince2) certifications desirable.
|Salary||€70K - €80K|